Thursday, September 14, 2006

T.I.M.E. TRAUMA

I recall an year and half ago when I thought that billi ke gale me ghanti baandhna is easy but it has turned out to be really queasy. I used to laugh when people said it's difficult,but now I can see all those wide bow like lips laughing back at me.kabhi kabhi sochtaa huun ki itne cheez ko discover karne ko to so called scientisto ne kar diya par un sab ki sazaa hame jhelni pad rahi hai.
You see all-around you will see that course books hit you like magazines and magazines are already named so. DI seems to be Death interpretation and RC are really callous. And each wednesday reminds, hey! you have topped .....but from bottom.
pata nahi kya kewal meri hai ye kahaani.Samay hai kam ,kaam hai jyaada and DI is again haunting from back so I stop here itself.

2 comments:

Akshay Rajagopalan said...

Frustu na ho Sajjan Saahab...after all, you are the lambi race ka ghoda.

sajjan said...

Lets see race kab tak chalti hai